Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 45 Discussion

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chapter 45 Discussion Empty Chapter 45 Discussion

Post by Almighty Titan Mon May 20, 2013 7:32 am

So, here's where you can discuss about chapter 45 Very Happy

I'm seriously worried about Ymir and Eren's fate. And I really wanna know that Reiner and Bertholdt have to tell them.
Almighty Titan
Almighty Titan
Difficult Titan Food

https://shingekinokyojin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Chapter 45 Discussion Empty Re: Chapter 45 Discussion

Post by FluffyPanda Mon May 20, 2013 7:49 am

Why so worried? I don't think anything bad will happen to them, they are going there alive after all xD

Worst case scenario, torture/experimentation is waiting, and I highly doubt it will go to that.

If what they have to say its very important we might not see it atall xd Don't want to reveal the secret too soon I guess, so we might just see a change in them but not know what was said...

And then the others will run away crying that Eren betrayed or something...Or Eren keeps wanting to creeepily murder titans...

They should have taken Annie with them too xD

FluffyPanda
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Almighty Titan Mon May 20, 2013 7:56 am

Uhmm, well, what do you think, you think they will be returning Eren and Ymir just like that? come on, that would be too easy, they'll keep them and never return them again, why do you think there's a rescue team xD

Yeah, but Annie wasn't there and she was under heavy surveillance :p
Almighty Titan
Almighty Titan
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffyPanda Mon May 20, 2013 8:06 am

If they convince them to their side, there is no need to keep them prisoner forever xD We still don't really know their side of the story, so convince them, or keep them prisoner, if anything, depending on things, use as bait/experiment on them. Mostly on Eren I guess, depending on how he was made and if similar to the others. And there is a rescue team because it is unknown what would happen and they are important and the others are not idiots xD The only hope just got stolen, but we have yet to know what the others would do. I dont think return them just like that, but they are needed alive for something so I am not much worried about them xD

Berthold is like 60 m high xd I'm sure he could have done somehting to get to her fast lol. Pretty sure Berthold on a rampage could be unstoppable...though he is kinda slow...

He'd cause awesome property destruction though xD

FluffyPanda
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Almighty Titan Mon May 20, 2013 8:16 am

Are you for reals? Do you seriously think Eren will be thinking rationably after he now knows that Bertholdt and Reiner were the cause of his mother's death? Unless by some weird reason his mother and all of the other humans devoured turn out to still be alive .

Hahaha, I seriously doubt that Razz
Almighty Titan
Almighty Titan
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffyPanda Mon May 20, 2013 8:24 am

Yes? After a few slaps and getting beaten. Even he cant be that stupid and needs rest xD
They could turn out to be titans. Dun dun duuuun. Though I dont think so, not that all do anyway xD

Anyway, they could do it like this, keep him prisoner without feeding him, wait until he is weak , and then deal with him.

Also, he is probably going to a place full of humans able to turn to titans, I doubt he can do much on titan form. He has fought 2 so far and lost to to the two of them.

That is, if they even make it there, which I am doubting a bit.

You doubt what?XD

FluffyPanda
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Almighty Titan Mon May 20, 2013 8:31 am

Hmmmm, yeah, guess they are going to be returning to the village they talk so much about.... wth, so many mysteries.

Though he almost won against Reiner, if it hadn't been for Bertholdt falling on top of them. Or did I miss somehting?

Now I'm getting worried for the rescue team xD Wouldnt't surprise me if half of the mor more end up getting devoured or squashed to death XD

I oubt Bertholdt would've done that :p He's too slow and too big too.
Almighty Titan
Almighty Titan
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffyPanda Mon May 20, 2013 8:47 am

This makes me wonder about Annie's daddy. If he was a titan...Idk but he was awesome teaching her all that, imagine a village full of badass people xD And most titans we know were on the top of the rankings too, so Iguess we can say they are very capable.

I think Ryner got his head cut off?XD maybe I remember wrong but...lol.

Maybe the unknown ones? Guessing maybe some more relevant characters might, but not very important ones. Probably guys from the police with no experience.well, he can squish everyone to death with his foot, and then he can take his sweet time taking a stroll Razz

FluffyPanda
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Almighty Titan Mon May 20, 2013 9:07 am

Well, dunno, but they surely do have something against regular humans :p
seeing as Annie's dad told her to hate 'em all (though she grew to love Armin for some reason)

He did? All I remember is Bertholdt flying off with Eren in his arms xD

Yeah I agree, others like connie, armin and historia NEED to make it there, so yeah only minor characters

He could still risk getting slayed unless he uses his vapor and returns to being a human, but that would put him at risk too.
Almighty Titan
Almighty Titan
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffyPanda Mon May 20, 2013 9:09 am

Cause he is truly different on the inside?XD
HumANS ARE MOSTERS SO NO WONDER :PJK

Really?XD Maybe i was seeing wrong cause the page was so messy xD

Or jus tbreak a wall......and i wonder why they didnt do that in the end xD

FluffyPanda
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Almighty Titan Mon May 20, 2013 9:13 am

But what if it turns out human titans are the real good guys, and that the humans that we got to know were the real bad guys? O.O like, how did the sect know about the titans in the wall and never told anyone about it? Oh Sting

yeah, well, we mght see in the anime then xD But still, how did they manage to get to those huge branches? Like, Bertholdt and Reiner were both out of their titan form, or either one of the two could've transformed back and carried them all there.

Because the walls are made out of titans... titans like Bertholdt :p
Almighty Titan
Almighty Titan
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffyPanda Mon May 20, 2013 9:27 am

Its a pretty common twist xD Though I dont think the ones we know are bad, just being manipulated if that is the case. Well, someone had to build th ewall xD and I imagine they left records, you know, so they were safe not to break it xD Maybe because people would panic?XD

What are you tlaking about?

so it would make it a lot more easy to destroy humanity xD

Why did they change the destry humanity plans?

FluffyPanda
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Almighty Titan Mon May 20, 2013 9:33 am

And that explains why the governement banished anything that had to do with the outside world, because they were trying to prevent the titans to come in and destroy their little shitty existence lol.

Like, reiner got defeated, and bertholdt got out of his titan form, and they still had to carry ymir and eren, so Im guessing that either reiner or bertholdt had to return to their titan form to carry 'em all there.

No idea, because Eren would be a nice weapon for their plan? Like, theyre going to make Eren destroy humanity 'stead of them Razz
Almighty Titan
Almighty Titan
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffyPanda Mon May 20, 2013 9:42 am

Reiner would have been better choice since he was faster, but idk about energy...

If the plan is destroy himanity, what is one more titan worth?XD
So they plan must be different?XD
Why eren?It just complicates matters needlessly xD

FluffyPanda
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Almighty Titan Mon May 20, 2013 9:46 am

Well, you could say that. Bertholdt's the slow one.

Uhm, Eren could infiltrate the walls? Like, they would immediately trust him and then form within he could be able to destroy all of those lil midgets xD

Dunno, he's the MC, there must be a logic explanation
Almighty Titan
Almighty Titan
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffyPanda Mon May 20, 2013 9:52 am

And the more visible one xDWould have stayed in sight longer xD

others can also infiltrate, unknown new kids, just like the annie and the others, we dont know how many people they send a year xD

FluffyPanda
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Almighty Titan Mon May 20, 2013 9:56 am

That comment made me crack up for some reason xD Like, they have this factory of possible human titans and the best ones get sent out Razz
Almighty Titan
Almighty Titan
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Resxct Mon May 20, 2013 11:30 pm

LOL That would be hilarious XD

In all honesty though, worst case scenario, Reiner and Bert still have no idea about what happened to Annie, and when someone tells them the news, they might freak out, which normally leads them to their death or something (High doubt Eren would die, but its possible Ymir may die in the process or something, due to her eating Reiner and Bert's friend Dx )

Best case scenario they return to their 'village' and we learn more of teh plot :33

Also, as far as I can tell, Eren, Annie, Reiner and Bert are human to titan shifters (since Reiner and Bert had that flashback about Ymir eating their friend) , while Ymir is a titan to human shifter? (due to her being worshiped or something by that one titan, also due to that flashback thing)

What do you think?

oh and hi ;3

Resxct
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Almighty Titan Mon May 20, 2013 11:47 pm

I think they might already know though, they were all under surveillance for that reason after all, that's why they were all robbed off their equipment, so they could've already suspected something.

Noooo, don't say Ymir will die! D: I would definitely freak the F out if she were to die Dx

Well, before that happens, I'm betting there might be like 4/5 chapters in between before they're shown again.

Hmm I'm not too sure about Ymir. She talked about dying once, like how Eren almost died once and was given a second chance. I think Ymir might be such a case too. She was eaten and then she was given a second chance as a Titan. And about her being worshipped... I think that's because she might have used to be from an elite family but then she was thrown out (like in Historia's case) and then she got devoured.

And welcome ^___^
Almighty Titan
Almighty Titan
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Resxct Tue May 21, 2013 12:04 am

I'd freak out if any of them died DX

and yea, they'd probably fill it with flashbacks and what not, which I'm looking forward to either way XD

Perhaps, but I think its more likely she was from some high ranking Titan hierarchy, which explains the worship thing
And plus when she mentioned a second chance I think its possible she was betrayed by the other titans, and she started life anew as a human?

and perhaps only high ranking Titan's (including the Ape Titan) can speak? Like how Ymir can speak in her titan form, however Reiner, Bert or Annie (who we shall assume are human to titan shifters) and who are not actual Titans, thus not high ranking, hasn't shown any ability to speak in their titan form?

Resxct
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Almighty Titan Tue May 21, 2013 12:24 am

Exactly D:

Yeah, but fortunately SnK flashbacks aren't that bad at all ;p

But I really doubt there are any Titans out there who are as intelligent as being able to read some weird characters, heck, they can barely mutter out words. Or this could mean that Ymir used to originally be a Titan shifter from an elite titan shifter family and then she was kicked out and went on a rampage and had no control over what she was doing so she ate other titan shifter humans, and this includes Reiner and Bertholdt's friend. And then she was killed but then she was revived again and sent out to spy on the humans within the wall, or she ran away to the human world and there she heard about Historia, whose story was like the story of her own life.

Or, I have another theory, Ymir used to be frmo a tian shifter family but then she went berserk (this is where she devoured other titan shifters) and then she was killed, and the story goes on from there.....

Anyway, Ymir's case is really weird, and also considering the fact that a titan (without any form of intelligence whatsoever) would think Ilse was Ymir because of them looking a bit alike.

Yeah you could be right, but the ape titan can speak more clearly than even Ymir does xD So I think the ape titan might not even be involved with titans like Ymir and Annie/Reiner/Bertholdt. But what I did find weird is how the ape titan's appearance caused more titans to come attack castle Litgard. Perhaps he does have something to do with the current titan attack.

Almighty Titan
Almighty Titan
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Resxct Tue May 21, 2013 12:31 am

Speaking of being able to read weird letters, what do you think it was?
Was it food made by the titan shifters? (who might speak a different language back home?) Doubt the titans made it, since it was in a can and all

but yea, you might be right there, since the titan thought Ilse looked like Ymir, perhaps the titan shifters has some kind of control over the lesser titans, which is most likely due to Reiner and Bert who seemingly coordinated the attack on human kind which allowed the other titans to come

Also, I'm not sure if its by chance or what, but the other titans seemingly have no interest in attacking the Armored Titan and Colossal Titan, despite them being human, like Eren, but they attack Eren in his titan form regardless.
So perhaps at one point the titans are able to tell apart the titan shifters that are allies and enemies? OR perhaps they just attack any titans that attacks them.

But its also possible that the ape titan is somehow manipulating the titan shifters, but no proof yet.

AND is it me or did everyone forgot about the ape titan? I mean you can't miss something that big, unless of course it managed to shapeshift and blend in with the human populace while everyone is distracted

Resxct
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Almighty Titan Tue May 21, 2013 12:52 am

What I think is that they have their own cites, villages, etc, etc. And that they have a language that only they can understand, which is why when Reiner read those letters in that can, he immediately suspected Ymir of also being a titan shifter. At least that's what would make sense to me.

Exactly that, and remember how Annie was able to call on the smaller Titans by screaming. They have the ability to control lesser titans.

The titans attacking Eren and Ymir imight be due to the fact that they get orders from people like Reiner, Bertholdt and Annie to attack those who they consider enemies. Like, they are not intelligent enough to tell apart who is an ally and who is an enemy, but by being controlled by some other intelligent being they are able to carry out their missions.

Hmmm, dunno, we know way too little about the ape titan. And it's also strange how he didn't know about the 3D Gear even though bertholdt, annie and reiner keep using it and may have send information back to their tian villages.

I dont think all of them managed to see the huge titan, only Connie, ymir, historia, reiner and bertholdt did right? and other who did ended up dying.

But.... now that you mention it, I wonder why Historia and Connie havent said anything about the ape titan yet... suspicious...
Almighty Titan
Almighty Titan
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Resxct Tue May 21, 2013 12:57 am

Thats possible, considering humanity is restricted to the confines of the wall, for all they know, Titans might be out partying in huge disco clubs far outside wall Maria and they wouldn't know jack XDD

And perhaps

But then again, its more then likely they're just too concerned about Reiner, Bert, Ymir and Eren to note the ape titan, though then again, its curious how Ymir, Reiner and Bert didn't react to the presence of the ape titan as something overly surprising, maybe suggesting they are not involved with each other

Speaking of the ape titan, do you think it has some ability to transform humans to titans?

Resxct
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Almighty Titan Tue May 21, 2013 1:04 am

Hahahha oh my gerd, somebody could write a fanfic out of this x'D

But still, they should've remembered the ape titan, and even more so since that exact same titan caused the death of the other members of the scouts legion. I still suspect them >.>

They didn't? that's some weird shit right there xD

I think he does, after all he is able to climb over the wall without any trouble and it looked like he was the one who send over that horde of titans to castle Litgard.
Almighty Titan
Almighty Titan
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum