Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 45 Discussion

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chapter 45 Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 45 Discussion

Post by Resxct Tue May 21, 2013 1:12 am

lol yes XDD

And perhaps, we wouldn't know for sure, considering SnK's trend of going all ironic and 'SURPRISE MOTHERF*CKER' on the audience, for all we know, Sasha is the mother effin big bad Titan of the series XDD

And if it is true that the ape titan could somehow turn humans to titans, it might explain where titans came from in the first place, but its unlikely, considering how 'strange' these titans are compared to their brethren in a way, like how those few panels where a 3m class titan goes and bite another 3m class titan (it was during the chapter where the titans attack the castle, can't remember which, and it was at the start of the chapter) and also how that one titan at Connie's house somehow was able to speak (or it was Connie's imagination, but that's unlikely, less they wouldn't even show it) , and showed no signs of attempting to eat the humans, but this might be cause it couldn't move or anything

So it might be cause the titans somehow found a way to make
more titans from humans rather then naturally(?)

Also, if the titan shifters were human to start with, what made them want to attack humans to start with? and why only recently? Why not eradicate the humans when they built the wall straight away, I think it might be because they are somehow being manipulated, or somehow the humans did something so awful and so terrible that made the titan shifters hate humanity and side with the titans

Resxct
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Almighty Titan Tue May 21, 2013 1:28 am

Yeah could be, also considering how she was able to almost defeat a Titan! xD Oh and not to mention that EVERYONE could turn out to be a titan which is also one of my theories Razz

Chapter 45 Discussion - Page 2 Tumblr_lu1qyiPWrW1qi0fkd

Yeah I remember that one panel and I've been thinking a bit.. could it be that some of those Titans have such a strong will that they're trying to fight back whatever is controlling them? Like with the Ilse omake, that one Titan was trying to rip his eyes out, like trying to fight back the urge to devour her.... Because they used to originally be human beings... And Connie's mother somehow ended up like that because she might've been trying to rebel so other titans attacked her.

Yeah well, they had no other way right? They have no genitals after all xD
So my guess is that Ymir might be THE original titan, which explains other titans knowing about her and calling her Ymir-sama and all.

I really can't make any logical explanation out of this... Like when the time General Pixis mentioned that there was once this one person who mentioned that himanity would unite and work together only if a strong opponent that is not from this world, would challenge them altogether. Which brings me bak to Eren's father.... who's somehow able to create titan shifters.

Almighty Titan
Almighty Titan
Difficult Titan Food

https://shingekinokyojin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Resxct Tue May 21, 2013 1:37 am

Indeed XD

and that might be a good reason
but then again, I highly doubt Ymir was the original titan, but it is a possibility

And what Pixis said was merely a philosophy of old (for them) before the appearance of Titans, humanity constantly fought amongst each other (like us now), so it was an idea, 'what if an enemy that was so terrifying appeared?' humanity would unite to defeat the enemy, though that is not the case in the series, which is why Eren called it optimistic thinking (but you can see this in any alien invasion movie nowadays, how humans would unite to defeat a common enemy)

And its highly likely Eren's Father plays a huge role in this, that is no doubt, they just need to find out whats in the basement

Resxct
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Almighty Titan Tue May 21, 2013 1:44 am

Yeah but for some reason Ymir looks completely different from the other types of Titans that we've seen so far. She kind of looks like humanzee lol Razz And she also showed stregth that surpasses a regular titan's but also showed not to be as strong as reiner, bertholdt and annie.

But it IS the case, seeing as humans are united to fight titans together even if internal conflicts still exist.... which leads me to think that the reason for Eren begin kidnapped might have something to do with it. And remember how even Titan fights amongst each other.

Lol some guy mentioned that it might be a possibility that the ape titan will turn out to be Eren's father. I highly doubt it though xD
Almighty Titan
Almighty Titan
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Resxct Tue May 21, 2013 1:46 am

I actually thought the same, its unlikely though since why would Eren's father be interested in the 3DMGs XD

Resxct
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Almighty Titan Tue May 21, 2013 1:54 am

Pfffft xD
Almighty Titan
Almighty Titan
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffyPanda Tue May 21, 2013 2:22 am

^Yuli, I'm pretty sure a "pfft" post counts as spam xD

Everything happens when i go to sleep xD

If berthold and Ryner dont know about annie I hope they find out soon cause I wanna see her out of that state again.

I didint see her being worhsipped by the titan :/ I just saw a mention of them, can someone link me? I need to reread this thing xD

I think Ymir is like Historia and that is why she went after her, born into that position, not the original or anything, just being born there,among hte titan shifters or in on the secret and people not wanting her so, she left, and that is what she might have meant by second chance? She seemed to be an out of control person too.
I also think she could die, but I dont worry too much, we always knew she could die, so xD
As for the letter, I think it was another language, that titans still use, possibly of the races that first had to do with titan invasiona nd shifting into people. Humanity was attacked a long time ago, and all of it now resides within the walls, so they might have all gone with a single language to make things easier, and a lot of countries might not have any representation any more, gone extinct, since there are not that many humans anymore, so I think its simply another language. One that not even Reiner might speak. Only for Ymir's people.

Just woke up, forgive my lack of sense xD

There were other things I wanted to say but forgot....

Oh, I think humans just turned titans, like the village's case, might keep consciousness for a while, but after a while lose control, like the titan that talked and then ate the girl.

FluffyPanda
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Resxct Tue May 21, 2013 2:25 am

lol the titan that talked and then ate the girl was the titan who worshipped Ymir XDD

and perhaps :3

Resxct
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Almighty Titan Tue May 21, 2013 2:32 am

Sorry xD

---

Here're the panels

http://mangafox.me/manga/shingeki_no_kyojin/v04/c018.5/10.html

http://mangafox.me/manga/shingeki_no_kyojin/v04/c018.5/11.html

http://mangafox.me/manga/shingeki_no_kyojin/v04/c018.5/12.html

----

Yeah, but just having been born them cant explain why she is being worshipped by another titan ^ Y believe Ymir might've been an elite or something. And Ymir going after Historia might've been for some other reason, too. I believe Ymir was acting a lil bit suspicious when talking to Historia lately, I don't know, it was in the way she looked at her. Like she was shocked with every single thing she was saying.

Yeah and the titan who attacked the other titan lol.

Almighty Titan
Almighty Titan
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffyPanda Tue May 21, 2013 7:40 am

I seriously dont see how that is worshiping O.o Is it because he was kneeling in a way?
If he thought she was Ymir, and worshiping her, why did he eat her later?XD
If you are born high enough, wouldn't you be an elite anyway?XD
So you don't believe her story of going there because of the similar stories and looking for a connection?XDMaybe convince her to take her real name?You believe she has ulterior motives? which can be true to everyone here xD
*suspicious*

FluffyPanda
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Resxct Tue May 21, 2013 9:51 am

I think he ate her later because he realized it wasn't Ymir

Resxct
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffyPanda Tue May 21, 2013 12:22 pm

So it's ok to eat the others?XD That sounds so...mean xD Didn't even need to eat to survive....i wonder if they crunch, and if they like the crunchiness, I imagine they can feel it in their mouths, kinda like how eating a Roach would be like. Crrrruuunch.

FluffyPanda
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by DollParts Sun May 26, 2013 6:05 pm

He is worshiping not only because he is kneeling, but also because he called her "Ymir-SAMA" indicating that she is worthy of being respected/worshiped. (Kami-Sama, for example. Or Shinigami-Sama)

As for theories, I have no idea. Titans don't seem to be being created through nature. No means of reproducing and no digestive tract indicate that they aren't natural. They seem like a failed/out of control experiment. However, the human-titan shifters can digest food, and likely reproduce, making them more human than titan. Ymir is perhaps seen as royalty or a being that is worthy of worship because she is the only creature this deviant type of titan knows of that can do so. IE: Continue on the titans, perhaps. (Heavily implied that she is royalty, however. But what makes a high class titan I don't know. I'm just assuming that it would be basic functions that the majority of titans don't have."

Also, as of now, there are five shape shifting titans and all are very different in composition (excluding Annie and Eren, who seem to fall under the lump sum of a humanoid type of titan, aka: more human looking even in titan form, with proper-ish anatomy.) On the other end, Bert is HUGE and skinless as well (both make me curious) while Reiner is more compact yet armored, and Ymir seems fastest and most nimble (most in control of all human functions, even as a titan). All are different from each other (again, excluding Annie and Eren) and it's odd that they assimilated into human society. From what I can make out, Ymir did so on her own as a rebellion of her titan roots, but Annie, Reiner and Bertholdt all did so under a mission (and, of course, Eren was created by his Father's kookieness.)

Also, I'm really REALLY nervous about that giant titan that not only has intelligence but ALL HUMAN FUNCTIONS UNDER CONTROL. He doesn't seem to have an interest in eating humans, but also has no interest in sparing them.

He scares me. (I secretly think it's Eren's Father as a titan)
DollParts
DollParts
Easy Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Resxct Sun May 26, 2013 6:14 pm

Can't be Eren's father, considering he was interested in how the 3DMG works, knowing he was a doctor in the city prior to the titan attack

Resxct
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffyPanda Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:13 am

DollParts wrote:He is worshiping not only because he is kneeling, but also because he called her "Ymir-SAMA" indicating that she is worthy of being respected/worshiped. (Kami-Sama, for example. Or Shinigami-Sama)
I saqw it as form of respect though, not really worshipping :/

anyway, I agree with the user above, Eren's father would know abot the 3D thing. And so would anyone that had lived with there since it was invented.

FluffyPanda
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum